Paul M. Rady
Chairman, CEO and President
- Co-Founder of Antero Resources, serving as President of Antero Resources since April 30, 2021 and as Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer of Antero Resources since May 2004.
- President of Antero Midstream since April 30, 2021 and Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Antero Midstream since the closing of Antero Midstream’s simplification transactions (the “Simplification Transactions”) in March 2019.
- Served as Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Antero’s predecessor company from its founding in 2002 to its ultimate sale to XTO Energy, Inc. in 2005.
- Served as President, CEO and Chairman of Pennaco Energy from 1998 until its sale to Marathon in 2001.
- Worked with Barrett Resources from 1990 until 1998, moving from Chief Geologist to Exploration Manager, EVP Exploration; President, COO and Director; and ultimately CEO.
- Began his career with Amoco, where he served ten years as a geologist focused on the Rockies and Mid-Continent.
Benjamin A. Hardesty
- Owner of Alta Energy LLC, a consulting business focused on oil, natural gas and energy infrastructure in the Appalachian Basin and onshore United States, since May 2010.
- President of Dominion E&P, Inc., a subsidiary of Dominion Resources Inc. engaged in the exploration and production of natural gas in North America, from September 2007 until retirement in May 2010. Joined Dominion in 1995 and served as president of Dominion Appalachian Development, Inc. until 2000 and general manager and vice president—Northeast Gas Basins until 2007.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Blue Dot Energy Services, LLC from 2011 until its sale to B/E Aerospace, Inc. in 2013.
- Member of the Board of Directors of KLX, Inc. from 2014 until its sale to The Boeing Company in 2018.
- Member of the Board of Directors of KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc. from 2018 until its merger with Quintana Energy Services in 2020.
- From 1982 to 1995, served successively as vice president, executive vice president and president of Stonewall Gas Company, and from 1978 to 1982, served as vice president, operations of Development Drilling Corp.
- Served as an active duty officer in the U.S. Army Security Agency for two years and as a reserve officer.
- Director emeritus and past president of the West Virginia Oil & Natural Gas Association and past president of the Independent Oil & Gas Association of West Virginia.
- Trustee and past chairman of the Nature Conservancy of West Virginia and a member of the Board of Directors of the West Virginia Chamber of Commerce.
- Mr. Hardesty received his Bachelor of Science degree from West Virginia University and his Master of Science degree from The George Washington University.
Robert J. Clark
- Chairman of 3 Bear Energy, LLC, a midstream energy company with operations in the Delaware Basin, since its formation in March 2013, and as Chief Executive Officer of 3 Bear Energy, LLC until 2019. 3 Bear Energy, LLC agreed to a sale with a subsidiary of Delek Logistics Partners, LP in April 2022.
- Formed, operated and subsequently sold Bear Tracker Energy in 2013 (to Summit Midstream Partners, LP); a portion of Bear Cub Energy in 2007 (to Regency Energy Partners, L.P.), and the remaining portion in 2008 (to GeoPetro Resources Company); and Bear Paw Energy in 2001 (to ONEOK Partners, L.P., formerly Northern Border Partners, L.P.).
- Member of the Executive Committee and a member of the Board of Directors of the Boys and Girls Club of Metro Denver, and a member of the Board of Directors of Judi’s House, a Denver charity for grieving children and adults who have lost a sibling or spouse.
W. Howard Keenan Jr.
- Since 1997, has been a Member of Yorktown Partners LLC, a private investment manager focused on the energy industry.
- From 1975 to 1997, was in the Corporate Finance Department of Dillon, Read & Co. Inc. and active in the private equity and energy areas, including the founding of the first Yorktown Partners fund in 1991.
- Serves on the boards of directors of multiple Yorktown Partners portfolio companies.
- Serves on the Board of Directors of Antero Midstream.
Jacqueline C. Mutschler
- Executive Consultant for the energy and technology sectors since 2014.
- Member of Weir Group plc Technology Advisory Board from 2015 to 2017.
- From 2006 until retirement in 2014, served as Senior Vice President and Head of Exploration and Production Technology at BP, PLC.
- Held BP Vice President domestic and international roles between 2001 and 2006, including U.S. unconventional gas production.
- From 1986 to 2001, held production management, financial business planning and geophysical roles for BP Onshore U.S. and Gulf of Mexico businesses.
Brenda R. Schroer
- Brenda R. Schroer has served as director of Antero Resources Corporation since April 2021.
- She has also served as the Chief Financial Officer and on the Board of Managers for Endeavor Energy Resources since January 2023.
- From March 2021 through December 2022, she served as Chief Financial Officer for Aris Water Solutions (and its predecessor Solaris Midstream Holdings) through their IPO in addition to serving on their Board of Directors from July 2019 through February 2021.
- Ms. Schroer previously served as Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer of Concho Resources from January 1, 2019 until it was acquired by ConocoPhillips in January 2021.
- Prior to Chief Financial Officer, she served as Chief Accounting Officer as well as other roles within Concho Resources from June 2013 to January 2019.
- Ms. Schroer began her career with Ernst & Young LLP in 1999, with her most recent position being America's Oil & Gas Sector Resident within E&Y's national audit practice.
- Ms. Schroer received a BBA in Accounting from West Texas A&M University in 1998 and a MS in Accounting from Texas A&M University in 1999.
- From July 2017 to January 2020, worked with SK E&P Company focusing on strategic planning.
- From 2014 to 2016, served as Vice President of Commercial Analysis for CRC Marketing, Inc.
- From 2000 to 2014, worked with Occidental Petroleum Corporation in different capacities, including roles in corporate development, mergers and acquisitions and financial planning.
- Other experience includes ARCO Products Company and Mobil Oil Corporation working as a project engineer and business analyst in the refining and marketing divisions.
Tom B. Tyree
- Chairman of Northwoods Energy LLC, an upstream oil and gas company that he co-founded in 2018.
- In 2021, served as Chief Executive Officer and Director of Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc., an upstream oil and gas company. Previously served as Executive Chairman starting in 2020.
- From 2006 to 2016, served as President, Chief Financial Officer and as a Director of Vantage Energy, LLC.
- From 2003 to 2006, served as Chief Financial Officer of Bill Barrett Corporation.
- Began his career as an investment banker at Goldman, Sachs & Co. from 1989 to 2003.