Paul M. Rady
Chairman, CEO and President
- Co-Founder of Antero Resources, serving as President of Antero Resources since April 30, 2021 and as Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer of Antero Resources since May 2004.
- President of Antero Midstream since April 30, 2021 and Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Antero Midstream since the closing of Antero Midstream’s simplification transactions (the “Simplification Transactions”) in March 2019.
- Served as Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Antero’s predecessor company from its founding in 2002 to its ultimate sale to XTO Energy, Inc. in 2005.
- Served as President, CEO and Chairman of Pennaco Energy from 1998 until its sale to Marathon in 2001.
- Worked with Barrett Resources from 1990 until 1998, moving from Chief Geologist to Exploration Manager, EVP Exploration; President, COO and Director; and ultimately CEO.
- Began his career with Amoco, where he served ten years as a geologist focused on the Rockies and Mid-Continent.
Michael N. Kennedy
CFO and SVP – Finance
- Currently serves as Senior Vice President—Finance of Antero Midstream and Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President—Finance of Antero Resources Corporation.
- Served as Chief Financial Officer of Antero Midstream from the closing of the Simplification Transactions in March 2019 until April 30, 2021, prior to which Mr. Kennedy served as Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Finance of the general partner of Antero Midstream GP LP beginning in April 2017 and as Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Finance of the general partner of Antero Midstream Partners LP beginning in February 2014.
- Served as Antero Resources’ Senior Vice President of Finance beginning in January 2016, prior to which he served as Vice President of Finance beginning in August 2013.
- Served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Forest Oil Corporation from 2009 to 2013 and served in various financial positions prior thereto.
- Served as an auditor with Arthur Andersen, focusing on the Natural Resources industry.
Yvette K. Schultz
Chief Compliance Officer, SVP – Legal, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Served as the Senior Vice President of Legal and Chief Compliance Officer since January 2022, and as General Counsel since January 2017.
- Served as Corporate Secretary since April 2021.
- Previously Antero's Director of Legal from 2015 to 2017.
- Attorney at Vinson & Elkins LLP from 2008 to 2012 and at Latham & Watkins LLP from 2012 to 2015.
Steven M. Woodward
SVP - Business Development
- Served as Senior Vice President of Business Development since January 2016. He previously served as Vice President of Business Development from 2005 to 2015.
- Served as Vice President of Business Development for Antero’s predecessor company from 2002 until its sale to XTO Energy, Inc. in April 2005.
- From 1993 to 2002, served in various business development roles in the US and Canada for Dynegy Inc. and its predecessor companies, Natural Gas Clearinghouse and NGC Corp. From 1990 to 1992,
- Served as Manager of Business Development for Reliance Pipeline, a division of Nicor Inc. From 1988 to 1990 and as a Project Development Representative for Western Gas Resources.
Aaron S. G. Merrick
Chief Administrative Officer
- Served as Chief Administrative Officer since January 2022, and served as Vice President of Information Technology since December 2016.
- Served Apache Corporation as Vice President of Information Technology from 2009 to 2015, and as Director of Information Technology from 2006 to 2009.
- Was President of Merrick Applied Consulting, Inc. from 2005 to 2006, and owner of Aaron Merrick Computer Consulting from 2002 to 2005.
- He served as a Director and ultimately Vice President of T-NETIX, Inc., a specialized telecommunications company, from 1995 to 2000.
- Served Apache Corporation as Assistant Director of Gas Flow Management from 1991 to 1994. From 1984 to 1990, he was with KPMG Peat Marwick, an independent public accounting firm.
Sheri L. Pearce
Chief Accounting Officer and SVP – Accounting
- Currently serving as Senior Vice President of Accounting, previously served as Vice President of Accounting from December 2020 to March 2022.
- Has also served as the Chief Accounting Officer of Antero since May 2020.
- Served as the Director of SEC Reporting for Antero from November 2018 to May 2020.
- Prior to joining Antero, Ms. Pearce worked as an independent consultant after retiring from KPMG LLP in March 2015.
- Was an audit partner with KPMG where she principally served publicly traded clients in the energy and mining industries for 25 years.
- Joined KPMG in 1990 and was elected to the partnership in 2000.
W. Patrick Ash
SVP - Reserves, Planning & Midstream
- Served as Vice President of Reservoir Engineering and Planning since December 2017.
- Worked at Ultra Petroleum for six years in management positions of increasing responsibility, most recently serving as Vice President, Development. In this position he led the reservoir engineering, geoscience, and corporate engineering groups.
- From 2001-2011 Mr. Ash served in engineering roles at Devon, NFR Energy and Encana.
Jon S. McEvers
SVP – Operations
- Has served as Senior Vice President of Operations since February 2023.
- Prior to his current role, served as Vice President of Operations.
- Started with Antero in 2013 as the Drilling Manager and transitioned to the Operations Manager over the Marcellus in 2016 before his promotion to Director of Completions.
- Prior to joining Antero, he worked independently for multiple operators, providing project management primarily in the Bakken, Powder River, and DJ.
- Earned his BS in Civil Engineering from University of North Dakota School of Mines.
Robert H. Krcek
SVP - Midstream
- Currently the Senior Vice President of Midstream, previously served as Vice President of Midstream from February 2018 to March 2022.
- Served as Director of Midstream Operations since September 2016.
- Worked for CONSOL Energy as General Manager of Midstream Operations from 2012 to 2016 and previously held roles as Senior Production Engineer and Production Manager of WV Marcellus Operations.
- Began his career in 1988, holding various field and operational related positions before transitioning to Dominion (E&P) where he worked from 1998 to 2010 as a Well and Facility Operator, Field Technician, Production Coordinator and Reservoir Engineer.
David A. Cannelongo
SVP - Liquids Marketing & Transportation
- Currently serving as Senior Vice President of Liquids Marketing & Transportation, previously served as Vice President of Liquids Marketing and Transportation from December 2018 to March of 2022.
- Served the company in roles as Director and Manager of Oil and NGL Marketing since 2014.
- Worked for Marathon Petroleum Corporation from 2004 to 2014 in various refined products marketing, biofuels, asset optimization and crude trading roles of increasing responsibility.
Justin B. Fowler
SVP - Gas Marketing & Transportation
- Currently serving as Senior Vice President of Gas Marketing & Transportation, previously served as Vice President of Gas Marketing & Transportation from January 2019 to March 2022.
- Worked for Marubeni - Mieco Corporation focused on building proprietary marketing, LNG export strategies and asset optimization trades in the U.S. natural gas market.
- With United Energy Trading from 2005-2009 acting as Director of Marketing & Trading, developing power generation and utility end user client business strategies.
Maria Wood Henry
SVP - Geology
- Currently serving as Senior Vice President of Geology, previously served as Vice President of Geology from June 2018 to March 2022.
- Was Vice President of Subsurface Assets and Technology at Raisa Energy from 2015 to 2018.
- Served as Geology Manager at WPX Energy from 2013 to 2015, directing exploration and business development projects for Western North America.
- During her years running HGC, Inc. from 1999 to 2012, she was equity partner in two internationally-focused operations and served as technical advisor and independent board member for several companies.
- Career experience includes 11 years at BP Amoco working both conventional and unconventional projects world-wide in progressive technical roles.
Timothy J.C. Rady
SVP - Land
- Promoted to Senior Vice President of Antero Resources' Land Department in March of 2022 after successfully serving as Vice President since March of 2018.
- Held the position of Director of Land Operations from 2014-2017. Held various Landman titles while working at Antero since he started with the company in 2006.
- Previously worked for Frost & Sullivan in London, England from 2004 to 2006.
Brendan E. Krueger
VP – Finance and Treasurer; CFO of Antero Midstream
- Has served as Vice President of Finance of Antero since April 2018.
- He has served as Treasurer since December 2019.
- Previously served as Antero’s Finance Director from 2016 to 2018 and Antero’s Finance Manager from 2014 to 2016.
- Spent seven years as an investment banker focused on equity and debt financing and M&A advisory with Robert W. Baird & Co., Wells Fargo Securities, and A.G. Edwards, Inc. from 2007-2014.
J. Kevin Ellis
- Has served as Regional Vice President, Appalachia since November 2020.
- Previously Antero’s Vice President of Government Relations from 2016 to 2019, Director of Business Development and Governmental Affairs from 2014 to 2015, and Manager, Administrative and Legal from 2011 through 2014.
- Served as in-house counsel to Bluestone Energy Partners and practiced law at Steptoe & Johnson PLLC as a member of the firm’s energy practice group.
- Held various other management positions from 1995 until 2002.
- Is a past President of the Independent Oil and Gas Association of West Virginia and the West Virginia Oil and Natural Gas Association, past board member of the Ohio Oil and Gas Association and Harrison County Chamber of Commerce, current member of the board of trustees for the West Virginia Chapter of The Nature Conservancy.