- Grant requests may be submitted at any time by completing an on-line application.
On-line Grant Application
Requests of $15,000 or less:
- Please submit applications for requests of $15,000 or less at least 6 weeks prior to the date the donation is needed.
- All organizations that are granted funding will be required to enter into a grant agreement which will contain the terms and conditions of the grant, the purpose of the grant and use of the funding.
Requests Exceeding $15,000:
- Requests exceeding $15,000 must be submitted by the first of the month prior to the month of the quarterly Board meeting as follows:
Board Meeting Month
- In addition to the grant agreement, Grantees receiving over $15,000 will be required to:
- Submit periodic written reports concerning the use of funds and the progress of the objectives which were outlined in your grant application. The reports will be due every six months, until your project ends. The due dates of the reports are based on the start date you selected in your grant application. (For example, if your project start date indicated in your approved application is June 1, you will be expected to provide the first update by December 1, and subsequent updates every six months thereafter); and
- Submit a final report accounting how the funds were used and what objectives were met.
- The Foundation reserves the right to conduct follow-up visits and request expenditure audits as necessary. In addition, the Foundation reserves the right to withhold and/or recover funds that appear to be misused.
- For assitance or questions regarding the grant application process, contact Stephanie Iaquinta at:
The Antero Foundation
Attn: Stephanie Iaquinta
535 White Oaks Blvd.
Bridgeport, WV 26330