Antero Resources is an independent exploration and production (E&P) company engaged in the acquisition, development, and production of unconventional resources in the United States. Corporate headquarters are located in Denver, Colorado.
Antero's properties are located in the Appalachian Basin in West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania. Antero is currently operating 16 drilling rigs on its 403,000 net acres in the Marcellus and Utica Shale plays.
For the month of April, Antero's net production averaged an estimated 435 MMcfe/d. Antero currently has approximately 560 MMcf per day of gross operated production or 480 MMcfe per day net, primarily from the Marcellus Shale. The net daily production figure includes approximately 4,400 Bbls per day of natural gas liquids (NGLs) and oil. Additionally, Antero estimates that another 110 MMcfe per day (including 3,700 Bbls per day of NGLs and oil) in the Marcellus and Utica Shales is shut-in or constrained, waiting on pipeline, compression or processing facilities.
- Recent News
- Antero Resources Reports First Quarter 2013 Results
- Antero Resources Announces Borrowing Base Increase to $1.75 Billion
- Antero Reports 2012 Results and Delivers Operating Update
- Antero Resources Announces Pricing of $225 Million Offering of Senior Notes
- Antero Resources Announces 2013 Capital Budget and Outlook